Patient Management Systems
Nurse Call System for Patient Management
The Cornell Communications Clinic Status System (also known as a call light system or patient management system) uses a visual display of light signals designed to meet the needs of almost any facility. Our patient management products provides the means to effectively coordinate and manage a visual display to locate patients and staff at all times. Use these tools to ascertain the status of each exam room and treatment area. The system has a discrete call system for requesting assistance and allows for exam room sequencing with custom signaling options.
|Get Help with System Design/Installation|
Improve Patient Flow with Cornell Management Systems
Cornell Communication’s system uses a visual display with color-and number-coded panels and illuminated switches. Different colors can represent different conditions or different staff members. When patients, doctors, and staff move from room to room, the status panels immediately update to identify their current location on all visual panels throughout the office. This continuous flow of information keeps all staff fully aware of patient status.
Medical Clinic Status Systems
- Medical Facilities, Hospitals, and Outpatient Clinics
- Assisted Living Centers, Senior Care Facilities, and Memory Care Units
- Room Monitoring Options
- Patient Management System Components
|Cornell’s nurse call systems help you provide better resident care at:
•assisted living communities
•outpatient medical facilities
•senior care centers
Light Status System Features Customizable Functionality
Our nurse call system manufacturers design custom patient management systems to meet the exact needs of hospitals, assisted living centers, senior living facilities, and memory care homes. Nursing staff can instantly know whether a room is occupied by a patient, vacant, being used for treatment, or the site of an emergency--all based on the clinic room status light system.
While a light in the hall shows the status of an individual room, the annunciator panel shows the status of several rooms at once for easy assessment. Additionally, the lights can be used to indicate other information, such as the location of patients, doctors and staff.
|Contact Cornell or Call 1-800-558-8957|
Keep patient flow moving efficiently with exam room status lights for outpatient clinics and other medical offices. The lights on the panel in the hallway and at the main panel will show staff the status of the room; which doctor, nurse, or patient is in the room; or whatever custom status options you choose for your facility. This system maintains a “first come, first served” order with the push of a button, with the option to move emergencies to the front of the line.
This versatile and flexible light status system helps keep nursing homes, senior living, assisted living, and memory care facilities organized and running smoothly. This call light system allows nursing staff and other caregivers to see the status of a patient’s or resident’s room at a glance. Customize your system to show whether a room is occupied, vacant, with a doctor or nurse, or other status. The families of your residents will be relieved to know their loved one will be accounted for at all times with a Cornell patient management system.
|Get a System Quote|
The clinic status systems from our emergency communication equipment distributors simplify the process of patient sequencing, signaling options, and traffic flow management. Our top-of-the-line patient management system includes a range of capabilities:
- Sets up “First come, first served” sequence.
- Priority Override allows a call to be placed in front when urgent needs arise.
- Sequence up to 32 rooms on a single unit.
- Whenever any room lamp is on, this can turn on a lamp in another room/office to indicate a light in the system is on.
- Reset inputs are available to add a reset switch. This is used to clear lights at the end of the day or prior to starting using the system each day.
- Allows signal lamp to be controlled from 2 or more locations
- Multiple Flash Pattern Options
- Each station can have from one to six switches with any combination of six colors (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Amber, and White), each color indicating a condition or person.
- Three options of master control or remote panels available in almost any size required.
- Dome lights available in one to six lights.
Our patient flow management system incorporates a variety of easy-to-use components to keep track of all patients, staff, and activity in the hospital or medical center, including:
- Annunciator Panel
- 12 or 24 Volt Power Supply, 1 AMP
- 12 or 24 Volt Power Supply Battery Backup
- Room Status Lights
- Room Status Station
System Customization and Installation Services
Patient management systems can be customized for your specific facility by zone, wing, or floor. If you want a separate system to track your memory care center, Cornell Communication can make it happen. Just ask our communication experts for advice on how to setup your patient management system.
Once you decide on your system, Cornell Communications will take care of the equipment installation. You can continue to focus on your residents while our construction contractors handle the technical work. Or use our comprehensive wiring guides to set up the system yourself.