Wireless Survey Kit
The WS-100E is a portable, easy-to-use kit allows you to take the guesswork out of your wireless bid with a quick and accurate to survey. You can easily determine if repeaters will be needed, and if so, determine the optimum location for each. Kit will survey up to 16 devices, providing real time survey information.
Using this Cornell site survey tool you can see, hear, and demonstrate live range and performance of the wireless network at the actual installation location.
E. Accessory compartment-designed to store accessories such as battery charger or headphones.
- Hand-held survey receiver with:
- dedicated survey transmitter
- menu-driven interface
- Displays information on four-line backlit LCD display
- Audible feedback with incoming received signals
- Survey Pendant
- Survey Transmitter
- Accessory compartments – designed to store things such as a battery charger or headphones.
- Dimensions: 5.5” Diameter x 2.63”
- Power: Uses 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Operating Environment: 50-120°F Indoor Non-condensing
- Frequency: 902 - 928 MHz
Get exactly the system you want.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords or smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.