Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs utilize photoluminescent technology. Photoluminescent materials absorb and store energy from normal ambient light and are designed to glow in total darkness; it then releases this energy in the form of light Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs are in compliance to NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and all national building codes, ICBO, IBC, BOCA, SBCCI, NFPA 5000.
Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs are available in single or double sided, with AREA OF RESCUE ASSISTANCE or AREA OF REFUGE, and come with arrows to be applied to the face for a directional sign.
Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs utilize photoluminescent technology, which absorb and store energy from normal ambient light and are designed to glow in total darkness; it then releases this energy in the form of light.
Mounting Options include Ceiling (top), Wall (flat), Wall (flag). Signs have solid line; arrows are included to be placed when installed for direction if required.
- Power Requirements: No Electricity to operate
- Operating Environment: 50° to 120° F Indoor Non-Condensing
- Physical Dimensions: 9”H x 14”W
- Mounting: Ceiling (top), Wall (flat), or Wall (flag)
- Wiring: None
- Illumination time after fully charged: 60 Minutes of Full Illumination
- Illumination Required for Charge: 54 lux ambient light
- Illumination Time Required for Full Charge: 30 Minutes
Get exactly the system you want.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords or smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.1-800-558-8957