Alphanumeric Pager for Emergency Communication System
Medical Pager System Description:
The PP-9000AW-2 Alphanumeric Pager, part of Cornell Communication's VersaPage medical paging system, is a true mini pager with large display and user friendly interface. It can be either selective PC or hand programmable. The pager device also has 16 memory slots, 10 personal slots, a full message indicator, and supports multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, and French).
Pocket Paging System Includes:
- 84 Alphanumeric or Chinese character
- Back lit display
- Long battery life, with Lithium battery back-up
- 4 beep alerts, 10 melody alerts, vibrate mode, 9 caller ID activated beep tones, reminder alert, and 5 daily alarm sets
- Duplicate message detection, unread message display, message time stamp, month/date/year/time display
- Extension compatible
- Up to 6 cap code capability
- Selective message lock/delete Frequency: 138\74MHz, 279\282MHz, 443\473MHz, 929\932\MHz
- Paging Sensitivity: 512bps – 5u V\M, 1200bps – 9u V\M
- Bit Rate: 512\1200\2400bps for POCSAG, 1600\3200\6400bps for FLEX
- Spurious Rejection: 40db below carrier
- Alert Tone Volume: 85db at 30cm (12”)
- View Area: 45 x 14.43mm
When used with Cornell System, this pager keeps you connected and available 24/7.
Medical Paging Equipment Engineering Specifications:
Contractor shall furnish, program and include Pocket Pagers Model PP-9000AW-2 according to specifications
- Dimensions: 64 x 43 x 20mm
- Power: 3.0V Lithium
- Battery Replacement: Duracell DL123A lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years
- Operating Environment: 50-120°F Indoor Non-condensing
Contact the medical paging system fabricators at Cornell Communications today for more information on our wireless nurse call systems.
Get exactly the system you want.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords or smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.1-800-558-8957