CB-4802 Cables for Rescue Assistance, Cat5e, Blue
Cable for 4800 Rescue Assistance Systems CB-4802
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4800 Rescue Assistance System.
Type CMG/CMR Communication Cable, C(ETL), ETL Verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2
- Description: 24 AWG Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable for Data Transmission up to 350MHz. This Cable is Non-Plenum Rated and Verified to Category 5e Electricals.
- Conductor Description: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: PE
- Color Code: Pair 1: White-Blue/Blue, Pair 2: White-Orange/Orange, Pair 3: White-Green/Green, Pair 4:White-Brown/Brown
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: PVC; OD: .205” Nom
- Jacket Color: Blue Jacket
- Marking: A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 4PR CAT 5E ENHANCED (ETL) OR C(ETL) 24 AWG 350 MHZ CMR VERIFIED TO TIA/EIA 568B.2
- Overall Diameter: .205" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 25 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 17 pF/Ft.
- Impedance: 100 Ohms +- 15%
- DC Resistance: 9.38 Ohms/100m (28.6 Ohms/kft) Max
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: -20C to +60C / 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 8665619
Get exactly the system you want.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords or smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.