Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
CB-4803 SmartWire Cable for Rescue Assistance, Cat6e, Blue
Cable for 4800 Rescue Assistance Systems CB-4803
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4800 Rescue Assistance System.
ETL Type CMR, C(ETL) CMG
- Description: 23 AWG Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable for Data Transmission up to 550MHz. This Cable is Non-Plenum Rated and Verified to Category 6 Electricals.
- Conductor Description: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: PE
- Color Code: Pair 1: White-Blue/Blue, Pair 2: White-Orange/Orange, Pair 3: White-Green/Green, Pair 4: White-Brown/Brown
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: FR-PVC, OD: .220” Nom.
- Jacket Color: Blue Jacket
- Marking: A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 4/23 VERIFIED (ETL) CAT 6 C(ETL) US CMR CMG 9700851
- Overall Diameter: .220" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 28 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 4.6 nF/100m Nominal
- DC Resistance: 6.66 Ohms/100m Max/ 2.5% Max
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: +60C / 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 775609