IndePendant Wireless Call System
Emergency Call Systems >> IndePendent Nurse Call Systems
Wireless call system with text alerts via Pocket Pagers
Cornell's IndePendant nurse call system wirelessly connects:
- Residents: Via Wearable pendants, pull cords or push-button call stations
- Facility: By monitoring Smoke detectors, motion detectors, etc.
- Staff: Via Pagers, Base stations, remote web-accessed computer terminals
Benefits of Cornell’s IndePendant nurse call:
- Caregivers wear a pocket pager instead of responding to multiple noisy alarms
- Custom “right-size” system design means you buy only what you need
- Evaluate and improve staff response times with ongoing data collection and reporting
- HIPAA Compliant and easily upgradeable to inform when mobile communication features are desired.
IndePendant Mobile Call System
- Easy-to-use Pager Interface
- Eliminate Alarm Disruptions
- Improve Staff Response Time
- Real-time Data Tracking
Cornell's engineering team helps you get the most out of your call system by assessing your environment and long-term objectives to determine the perfect call system for your care facility. Our engineering team will:
- Identify and recommend technical specs to reduce the system cost and increase staff productivity
- Offer hands-on training & technical support to your care team
- Extendable, scalable hardware will meet your future communication and care requirements
- Ongoing software system improvements keep your system current to the latest technology
Cornell’s IndePendant wireless call system operates with these key components:
- Pendants: neck or wrist pendant for residents.
- Alarm Stations: bed stations, pull cords, call cords, door/window monitors, smoke detectors and infrared motion detectors for resident monitoring.
- Pocket Pagers and Paging transmitters.
- System Electronics: power supply, computer, monitor display, repeater and controller all insure the response tracking and call monitoring process operates effectively.
- Note: These components can be upgraded to the inform mobile system should additional Staff communication and data tracking become a requirement in the future
Our employees and affiliated installation contractors provide call system installation services to ensure all components are installed properly and function correctly.Back to Top
IndePendant Wireless Nurse Call DocumentsBack to Top
Applications, Markets, and Warranty
Residents and their families have increasingly high expectations. The decision to choose a new care provider or recommend one to a friend is earned by delivering and documenting the highest tier of responsive care. Cornells’ commitment to the Senior Care business is demonstrated by our 50-year history of improving communication solutions and our 10 Year Product Warranty.
Cornell’s wireless nurse call system can be integrated into any facility that requires emergency response systems, including:
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Care
- Dialysis and other Medical Outpatient enters