Patient Management Systems
Clinic Status Systems with Customizable Functionality
The Cornell Communications Clinic Status System utilizes a visual display of light signals designed to meet the needs of almost any facility. Our Clinic Status system provides the means to effectively coordinate and manage a visual display which locates patients and staff, the status of each exam room and treatment area, a discrete call system for requesting assistance, and exam room sequencing and custom signaling options.
Confusion-Free Patient Flow with Clinic Status Systems
A medical office needs to move patients through various service areas and locate staff in a quiet and orderly manner. The patients should be served efficiently and the physicians obtain assistance when needed. The Cornell Communications Clinic Light Status System provides the means to effectively coordinate patient flow in a modern medical facility visual display which locates patients and staff and also indicates the status of each room.
The heart of Cornell Communication’s Clinic Status system utilizes colored and number panels and illuminated switches. When patients, doctors, and staff move from room to room, the status panels immediately identify their current location. Different colors can represent different conditions or different staff members. When the status is changed at one location, all the visual panels throughout the office are updated. This continuous flow of information keeps the doctors and their staff fully aware of patient status without confusion or interruptions.
Clinic Status Room Monitoring and Sequencing Options
Patient Sequencing, Signaling Options, and Traffic Flow Management
- Sets up “First come first served” sequence.
- Priority Override allows a call to be placed in front when urgent needs arise.
- Sequence up to 32 rooms on a single unit.
- Whenever any room lamp is on, this can turn on a lamp in another room/office to indicate a light in the system is on.
- Reset inputs are available to add a reset switch. This is used to clear lights at the end of the day or prior to starting using the system each day.
- Allows signal lamp to be controlled from 2 or more locations
- Multiple Flash Pattern Options
- Each station can have from one to six switches. Any combination of six colors: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Amber, and White. Each color indicating a condition or person.
- Three options of master control or remote panels available in almost any size required.
- Dome lights available in one to six lights.
Patient Management System Components
Our patient flow management system utilizes a variety of easy-to-use components to keep track of all patients, staff, and activity in the hospital or medical center, including:
- Annunciator Panel
- 12 or 24 Volt Power Supply, 1 AMP
- 12 or 24 Volt Power Supply, 3 AMP
- 12 or 24 Volt Power Supply Battery Backup
- Room Status Lights
- Room Status Station