The InformTM I A Mobile nurse call system is an operational & financial gamechanger
Optimize Operational Efficiency
- Highly configurable design enables you to tailor the system to how you prefer to work
- Interoperability allows you to interfaces with related systems, including EHR, Maintenance & more
- Talk, text/chat & video expedite workflow & response times
- Daily AWS cloud back-ups secure data
- 24/7 live tech support protects your mission-critical investment 365 days a year
Drive Financial Success
- Staff works smarter, reducing turnover & hiring costs
- Cost of care is documented, justifying cost of care increases
- Reduced response times support increased resident occupancy
- Remote system supervision, maintenance & upgrades optimize uptime while reducing lifetime operating costs
- Ability to use existing call system devices from any supplier minimizes system implementation costs
No matter what the makeup of your senior care community, Cornell’s InformTM I A Mobile family of Nurse call systems helps you match the solution to your specific needs and operational goals. Our entire platform is meant to support easy upgradability to meet your evolving nurse call needs.
InformTM I A Mobile
Transformative nurse call solution for assisted living and independent living communities that optimizes patient safety and operational efficiency. WiFi iOS or Android based handsets enable accountable and interactive staff workflow that sets a new standard for senior care.
Ideal for assisted living and independent living communities wanting the advantages of wireless nurse call without deploying or adding to existing WiFi networks. Wireless resident call stations (pendant or pull cord) notify staff via pocket pagers or at the nurse station central display. InformTM I A Mobile Mobile upgradeable.
InformTM Visual 4000 (Wired)
Ideal for care environments and memory care units needing a reliable and economical nurse call solution. Utilizing wired bedside cord or bathroom pull string call stations residents call for assistance. Staff are notified via dome lights outside the room door and displays at the nurses’ station. Optional pocket pagers are available.