Visual Nurse Call
Visual Nurse Call Systems from Cornell Communications
Cornell’s 4000 Series Visual Nurse Call System
The 4000 Series Visual Nurse Call System from Cornell Communications monitors up to 48 different call stations from a single control panel. Patients can easily request staff assistance using a large mushroom style button, or four foot pull cord station. Staff can monitor and track calls from a single call station with LEDs. The system can be combined with Cornell's AURA 2.0 or iNFORM wireless systems for easy call documentation and tracking.
|Get More Information or Request a Quote|
Visual Nurse Call System Design & Configuration
Cornell's 4000 Series Visual Nurse Call System uses simple components can be customized to fit any facility. Operation is simple and calls can be addressed in three steps:
- A Patient Requests Assistance Using a Call Station: A patient can press a wall mounted mushroom style button or pulls a four-foot pull cord to activate the call station.
- Calls are Communicated to Staff: Once a call is placed, an annunciator panel will light up indicating the location of the call, and emit a tone to indicate an emergency or a normal call.
- Staff Address the Call: Staff addresses the call as quickly as possible. Cornell's AURA 2.0 tracking software provides ample information for reports.
4000 Series Visual Nurse Call Systems work using five main components:
- A Nurse Call Annunciator: A single, wall mounted annunciator panel capable of monitoring up 48 individual call stations.
- A Call Station: Monitor up to 48 individual call stations. Mix and match mushroom style push button stations and four-foot pull cord stations to find the right fit for your facility.
- A Corridor Light Fixture: Light fixture above the entryway to the room where the call was placed.
- Control Module: Generates two different signals to distinguish between emergency calls and regular calls for assistance.
- A 24VDC Power Supply: Powers the system.
Visual Nurse Call System Documents
Although we offer custom-designed systems, the emergency communication system distributors at Cornell also offer standard system sizes as follows:
Medium Size Systems
Standard or Large Systems
The Universal Control Panel handles 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 or 48 stations (A-4400 with a separate power supply)
Call System Design for Medical Facilities
Cornell's nurse call systems provide better resident care at:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Outpatient Medical Facilities
- Senior Care Centers
When used in tandem with our AURA 2.0 system, 4000 Series Visual Nurse Call Systems offer unmatched call measuring and reporting; letting you:
- Improve Response Times
- Improve Resident Quality of Life
- Reduce Costs
- Offer a Selling Point to Attract New Residents
Cornell's engineering team helps you get the most out of your visual nurse call system by assessing your environment & long-term objectives. Whether you're redesigning an existing property or building a new one our engineers help you design the perfect call system for your medical facility. Our engineering team will:
- Identify & recommend technical decisions to reduce costs, increase user productivity, & maximize system performance
- Design and implement the right call station system for you & your residents
- Offer hands-on training for staff
- Offer ongoing technical support
See Care Alerts Instantly For More Efficient Response
Visual Nurse Call systems are the most basic emergency call solution typically used in skilled nursing homes or healthcare clinics where a resident or patient requires a method to call for assistance. These systems enable you to better inform staff of care alert situations and respond more efficiently with at-a-glance information.
Cornell’s wired nurse call system with LED indicator and tone alerts uses convenient bedside stations. Our visual care and emergency alerts are widely used for senior care, outpatient clinics, or hospitals.
Visual Nurse Call System benefits:
- Reliable and easy to use
- Push button or pull string operation
- Retrofits to facility wiring infrastructure
Additional enhancements available:
- Emergency, duty and staff stations across facilities
- Zone lights
- Aura 2.0 data-logging and reporting
- Broadcast notifications
- Medical pagers
- Special application mounting plates
Flexible Outpatient Clinic Scheduling and Communications Systems
Visual Nurse Call Light Systems from Cornell Communications will provide your clinic with a flexible and dependable communication tool. Our call systems for outpatient monitoring provide reliable information, fast emergency communication, and enable efficient response times.
Start with the basic system, which includes a Corridor Light and a Room Status Station (with three lighted buttons indicating up to six conditions with a steady or flashing light), then build from there.
Versatile Emergency Communication Equipment
With any Visual Nurse Call system, adaptability is key to ensuring it meets the individual needs of your medical facility or outpatient clinic. The call system manufacturers at Cornell Communications have designed a wide range of standard products in configurations to meet the unique, and often evolving, requirements of our customers. Our nurse call system design services ensure your system's emergency communication capabilities are perfectly suited to your Skilled Care, Memory Care, Independent Living or Assisted living residents and staff.
Nurse Call Station Installation Services
Cornell Communications is the leader in renovation projects because we custom manufacture mounting plates for special applications. If you need to cover a non-standard mounting location, multiple options are available.
Older facilities looking to upgrade to a newer system find the basic Visual Call System (Series 4000) ideal because of its simplicity. Often this system can be installed using existing wiring, eliminating the need for costly rewiring and electrical work.
Our employees and affiliated installation contractors provide nurse call system installation services to ensure all components are wired properly and function correctly.