Visual Nurse Call
Visual Nurse Call Systems from Cornell Communications
Cornell's 4000 Series nurse call system monitors bedroom & bathroom call stations across your facility. Residents can easily request staff assistance using a large mushroom style button or a pull cord call station. Staff can track calls using corridor light fixtures, wall mounted annunciator panels, and even Andriod or iOS devices.
- Nurse Call System Design
- Nurse Call System Operation
- System Sizing
- Upgrade with inform
- Outpatient Monitoring
- Nurse Call System Installation
- Nurse Call System Documentation
Nurse Call System Design
Cornell's engineering team helps you get the most out of your nurse call system design by assessing your environment & long-term objectives. Whether you're redesigning an existing property or building a new one our engineers help you design the perfect call system for your medical facility. Our engineering team will:
- Identify & recommend technical decisions to reduce costs, increase user productivity, & maximize system performance
- Design and implement the right call station system for you & your residents
- Offer hands-on training for staff
- Offer ongoing technical support
|Nurse Call System Design Quote|
The 4000 Series nurse call system can be scaled indefinitely. Our nurse call system gives you the power to track calls and administer care whether your facility has 20 or 2,000 beds. Call stations like push buttons and pull cords are easy to use while in distress. Staff easily assess the emergency thanks to corridor mounted lights with up to six different display conditions. Cornell's nurse call systems provide better resident care at:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Outpatient Medical Facilities
- Senior Care Centers
Upgrade your new or existing nurse call system with Cornell's inform mobile nurse call system. The inform system offers unmatched call measuring and reporting, letting you:
- Improve Response Times
- Improve Resident Quality of Life
- Reduce Costs
- Offer a Selling Point to Attract New Residents
Nurse Call System Operation
Cornell's 4000 Series Visual Nurse Call System uses simple components and can be customized to fit any facility. Operation is simple and calls can be addressed in three steps:
- Someone Requests Assistance Using a Call Station: A patient can press a wall mounted mushroom button or pull cord and activate the call station.
- Calls are Communicated to Staff: Once a call is placed, an annunciator panel will light up indicating the location of the call and emit a tone to indicate an emergency or a normal call.
- Staff Address the Call: Staff address the call quickly, using the corridor lights to locate and identify the issue at a glance.
The 4000 Series nurse call system works using five main components:
- A Nurse Call Annunciator: A single, wall mounted annunciator panel capable of monitoring up 48 individual zones. More zones mean more annunciators.
- A Call Station: Mix and match mushroom style push button stations and cord stations to find the right fit for your facility.
- A Corridor Light Fixture: Light fixture above the entryway to the room where the call was placed.
- Control Module: Generates two different signals to distinguish between emergency calls and regular calls for assistance.
- A 24VDC Power Supply: Powers the system.
Although we offer custom-designed systems, the emergency communication system distributors at Cornell also offer standard system sizes:
- A single station call cord device (KB-111 with power)
- A dual station push button (KE-101) or a Pull Cord (KE-114 with power)
Medium Size Systems
- A three or six station control station monitoring call stations of any configuration (A-4003 or A-4006 with a separate power supply)
- A ten station control station panel (A-4010 with a separate power supply)
Standard or Large Systems
- Universal control panel handles 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 or 48 stations (A-4400 with a separate power supply)
Need something custom for your facility? Don't worry. We're here to help. Configure a custom nurse call system and get a free quote.
|Nurse Call System Design Quote|
Nurse Call System Upgrade
Integrate your visual nurse call system with Cornell’s state-of-the-art inform mobile nurse call app for iOS devices. The inform mobile nurse call program can monitor multiple call stations spread across different nurse call systems. Facilities who use the inform mobile nurse call system get detailed data on each call and have access to value-adding data impacting their KPIs.
The inform mobile nurse call system helps medical facilities:
- Improve profitability
- Deliver the highest levels of care
- Improve operational efficiency
- Connect with future-proof technology
|Nurse Call System Upgrade|
Outpatient Clinic Scheduling & Communications Systems
Visual Nurse Call Light Systems from Cornell Communications will provide your clinic with a flexible and dependable communication tool. Our call systems for outpatient monitoring provide reliable information, fast emergency communication, and enable efficient response times.
Start with the basic system, which includes a Corridor Light and a Room Status Station (with three lighted buttons indicating up to six conditions with a steady or flashing light), then build from there.
Versatile Emergency Communication Equipment
With any Visual Nurse Call system, adaptability is key to ensuring it meets the individual needs of your medical facility or outpatient clinic. The call system manufacturers at Cornell Communications have designed a wide range of standard products in configurations to meet the unique, and often evolving, requirements of our customers. Our nurse call system design services ensure your system's emergency communication capabilities are perfectly suited to your Skilled Care, Memory Care, Independent Living or Assisted living residents and staff.
Nurse Call System Installation Services
Cornell Communications is the leader in renovation projects because we custom manufacture mounting plates for special applications. If you need to cover a non-standard mounting location, multiple options are available.
Older facilities looking to upgrade to a newer system find the basic Visual Call System (Series 4000) ideal because of its simplicity. Often this system can be installed using existing wiring, eliminating the need for costly rewiring and electrical work.
Our employees and affiliated installation contractors provide nurse call system installation services to ensure all components are wired properly and function correctly.
4000 Series Nurse Call System Documentation