4800 SERIES Digital Area of Rescue
The 4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue System from Cornell Communications
Cornell Communications is proud to announce the newest addition to our line of emergency communication systems: the 4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue System. Featuring crystal clear digital audio technology and a wide range of highly customizable placement and configuration options, the 4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue systems provides unbeatable voice clarity and communication during emergency situations.
Area of Rescue systems, also known as Area of Refuge systems, are designed to provide a place for individuals and groups to effectively communicate during emergency situations. These communication points are usually placed in stairwells, parking garages, and elevator lobbies.
4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue System features:
- Internal modem with capability for communicating with an outside monitoring location if calls aren’t being answering locally
- Up to four remote control panels for monitoring calls from multiple locations
- Up to 255 individual call stations per system
- Location and instruction signage for each call station
- Unanswered alarm notification and monitoring
- Customizable recordings help identify the emergency location, enhancing emergency response times
Installation is simple and quickly achieved with standard 2-gang back boxes and a CAT-5 Ethernet cable. The 4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue system was developed in compliance with the newly updated International Building Code and also meets the requirements of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Standards.
Contact the area of refuge communication system experts at Cornell Communications today for more information about the 4800 Series Digital Area of Rescue system and our high quality nurse call systems.