Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
Power Supply/Charger, with Battery Backup, 12 or 24 Volt, 3 Amps (includes batteries)
The Cornell B-5243A is UL listed for fire alarm, burglar alarm, access control applications and hospital signaling - nurse call equipment.
- Rated Output: 4 amps continuous supply current at 12 VDC and 3 amps continuous supply current at 24 VDC.
- Power: 115VAC/60Hz, 1.45 amp. 4 amps continuous supply current at 12VDC (switch closed), 3 amps continuous supply current at 24 VDC (switch open).
- Circuit Protection: Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Termination: Screw terminals.
- Exterior: Grey, baked enamel finish.
- Dimensions:16” H x 12” W x 5” D
- Mounting: Slotted keyholes make it suitable for vertical wall or rack mounting. Unit comes complete with power supply, enclosure, cam locks, battery leads and (2) 12 Volt batteries.
Indicator LED Diagnostics:
|On||On||Normal Operating condition|
|On||Off||Loss of AC|
|Off||On||No DC output|
|Off||Off||Loss of AC Discharge. No DC output|
The contractor shall furnish and install the CORNELL Power Supply/Battery Back-up providing 12 VDC 4 amps or 24 VDC 3 amps continuous supply current for use with 12 or 24 VDC products and other general purpose applications. Set the B-5243A to the desired DC output voltage by setting SW1 to the appropriate position. The power supply shall operate at 115 Volts AC 60 Hz.
Power Supply/Charger, with Battery Back-Up , 12 or 24VDC, 3 Amps (includes batteries)
This B-5243A power supply includes an enclosure, cam locks, battery leads and two 12 volt batteries. This Cornell power supply puts out 4 amps of continuous supply current at 12 VDC and 3 amps at 24 VDC. It has short circuit and overload protection, as well as battery backup in case of power loss. This unit is UL listed for fire and burglar alarms. It mounts easily to the wall, with slotted keyholes for vertical wall or rack mounting. The Cornell B-5243A will supply your patient calling devices with constant power, ensuring no call goes unanswered.
For over 40 years Cornell has been supplying medical and assisted living facilities with quality wireless nurse call systems. Our team focuses on great customer service, ensuring you are 100% satisfied with your system. We design and manufacture our emergency communication systems with our client’s needs in mind. An emergency call system is a great investment in patient care.