Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs utilize photoluminescent technology. Photoluminescent materials absorb and store energy from normal ambient light and are designed to glow in total darkness; it then releases this energy in the form of light Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs are in compliance to NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and all national building codes, ICBO, IBC, BOCA, SBCCI, NFPA 5000.
Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs are available in single or double sided, with AREA OF RESCUE ASSISTANCE or AREA OF REFUGE, and come with arrows to be applied to the face for a directional sign.
Cornell’s RADIANCE™ ARA Signs utilize photoluminescent technology, which absorb and store energy from normal ambient light and are designed to glow in total darkness; it then releases this energy in the form of light.
Mounting Options include Ceiling (top), Wall (flat), Wall (flag). Signs have solid line; arrows are included to be placed when installed for direction if required.
- Power Requirements: No Electricity to operate
- Operating Environment: 50° to 120° F Indoor Non-Condensing
- Physical Dimensions: 9”H x 14”W
- Mounting: Ceiling (top), Wall (flat), or Wall (flag)
- Wiring: None
- Illumination time after fully charged: 60 Minutes of Full Illumination
- Illumination Required for Charge: 54 lux ambient light
- Illumination Time Required for Full Charge: 30 Minutes