Call System Annunciator Easy Label Series from 4 to 48 Zones
A-4448-1 Visual Nurse Call Annunciator Panel Description:
Cornell’s A-4448-1 Series Annunciator panels allow at a glance indication of patient/room/station status.
Cornell’s A-4448-1 Series Annunciator panels are very customizable:
- Ability to display 4, 8, 12, 16, 24, or 48 rooms/zones with red LEDs as needed
- Custom LED colors available call for a quote
- Room labels are customizable with included NEW 4400 Easy Label Template Editor software
- Adjustable Tone Volume on the back of the panel
When used with a Cornell system, panel permits monitoring of individual zones.
Panel mounted on narrow depth surface mountable frame. Mounting kit included.
The contractor shall furnish and install the Cornell A-4448-1 Series Annunciator Panels as shown on the plans. Each narrow depth surface mountable panel shall accommodate from 4-48 zones per panel. Multiple panels may be used for larger facilities. Indicators shall be the specified colored LEDs. Separate green LED light shall indicate power. Power shall be 24 Volts VDC, regulated.
- Power Requirements: 24VDC
- Operating Environment: 50-120°F Indoor Non-condensing
- Physical Dimensions: 8.75”H x 12.25”W x 1.5”D
- Mounting: Narrow depth surface mountable frame
- Wiring: Minimum 22 AWG
- To Power: Minimum 18 AWG
Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & ConditionsSystem Quote Get Help with System Design/Installation 1-800-558-8957