Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
Paging Base Transmitter
- 2 Watts or 5 Watts
- Synthesized Frequency
- TAP, COMP1, COMP2 Interface Protocols
- POCSAG Encoding
The alphanumeric Paging System allows you to automatically transmit messages to industry standard on-site pagers, with no monthly paging service fees. You own all of the equipment. Text, numeric and tone/vibrate messages can be immediately delivered to industry standard POCSAG pagers. For use with VersaPage emergency paging system.
- Supports TAP, COMP1, COMP2 and WaveWare proprietay interface protocols, via DOP switch selection.
- Compatible with industry standard POCSAG pagers
- Supports POCSAG alphanumeric, numeric and tone/vibe messagingin at RF data rates of 512, 1200 and 2400 bps
- Available as VHF model (148-174 MHz) or UHF models (400-430MHz and 440-470 MHz)
- Supports TAP interface protocol v1.8, with enhancements including control character embedding, extended pager ID processing, and function code control
- Programmable EEPROM based pager database using Windows based programming software (included with system). Pager database can be bypassed using unique extended pager ID formatting methods.
- Programmable single wet contact triggered transmission of a predefined message
- Programmable host system monitoring function, using timer triggered transmission of a predefined message if host system communications don’t occur for two minutes
- Programmable operating frequency (Requires optional radio programming kit)
- Pagers, amplification kits, and FCC site licensing services also available.
- Economical, eliminates wide area paging service fees
- Long range campus wide coverage (5 watt system provides up to 3 mile coverage, depending upon local conditions)
- Programmable operating frequency, using optional radio programming kit
- Supports alphanumeric, numeric, and tone/vibe messages
- Supports paging RF data rates of 512, 1200, and 2400 bps, with data rate, auto switching
- Industry compatibility using the TAP protocol serial data interface
- Pager database can be programmed into on-board EEPROM using Windows based programming software, included with each system. System can operate without onboard pager
- Database using Extended Pager ID formatting method.
- Shared Use FCC Site Licensing available with certain models
- Amplification kits available for output of 25, 50, and 100 watts
- Extension compatible
- 10 personal slots
- Duplicate message detection
- Unread message display
- Message time stamp
- Month, date, year, time display
- Selective message lock/delete
- Lithium battery backup
- Reminder alert
- Up to 6 cap code capability