Alphanumeric Pager for Emergency Communication System
Pager, pocket, programmed, for 2 watt transmitters
Cornell Communications manufactures innovative medical pagers for assisted living facilities, nursing homes and other healthcare settings. Our medical pocket pagers are designed to alert employees whenever a resident needs assistance. Once a resident presses the alert button, the pagers alert the caretakers and display the corresponding name and/or room number. We recommend ordering these pagers for as many employees as possible, so residents quickly receive the help they need.
Increase communication and reduce staff response times in emergency events with Cornell components.
The PP-9000AW-2 Alphanumeric Pager, part of Cornell Communication's VersaPage medical paging system, is a true mini pager with large display and user friendly interface. It can be either selective PC or hand programmable. The pager device also has 16 memory slots, 10 personal slots, a full message indicator, and supports multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, and French).
Pocket Paging System Includes:
- 84 Alphanumeric or Chinese character
- Back lit display
- Long battery life, with Lithium battery back-up
- 4 beep alerts, 10 melody alerts, vibrate mode, 9 caller ID activated beep tones, reminder alert, and 5 daily alarm sets
- Duplicate message detection, unread message display, message time stamp, month/date/year/time display
- Extension compatible
- Up to 6 cap code capability
- Selective message lock/delete Frequency: 138\74MHz, 279\282MHz, 443\473MHz, 929\932\MHz
- Paging Sensitivity: 512bps – 5u V\M, 1200bps – 9u V\M
- Bit Rate: 512\1200\2400bps for POCSAG, 1600\3200\6400bps for FLEX
- Spurious Rejection: 40db below carrier
- Alert Tone Volume: 85db at 30cm (12”)
- View Area: 45 x 14.43mm
When used with Cornell System, this pager keeps you connected and available 24/7.
Contractor shall furnish, program and include Pocket Pagers Model PP-9000-AW-2 according to receive transmissions TR-9010-W2 or TR-9010-W5 according to specifications.
- Dimensions: 64 x 43 x 20mm
- Power: 3.0V Lithium
- Battery Replacement: Duracell DL123A lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years
- Operating Environment: 50-120°F Indoor Non-condensing
Contact Cornell Communications today for more information on our wireless nurse call systems.
Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & ConditionsSystem Quote Get Help with System Design/Installation 1-800-558-8957