inform Mobile Nurse Call System Upgrade
Improve Your Existing Nurse Call System with inform
Integrate Cornell’s inform mobile nurse call system into your existing nurse call system to improve staff response time, resident well-being, data management, and customer satisfaction. inform is the nurse call system for the 21st century, seamlessly connecting pull cord, wall mounted, and mobile call stations. Facilities who use inform are afforded a wealth of data used to minimize response times, improve efficiency, boost resident quality of life, and demonstrate value.
- Using a Mobile Nurse Call System
- 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your Nurse Call System
- Mobile Nurse Call System Benefits
Using a Mobile Nurse Call System
Staff love using Cornell’s inform system. All calls are presented in a single interface so staff can see what calls need to be answered. The simple interface lets staff respond to calls with just one swipe.
- Resident in Room 101 places a call from their pendant. Amy can take the call by pressing the "Take" button.
- Amy can see the pendant call from Room 100 was taken by a staff member named Jim Jones.
- Amy is currently helping a resident in Room 200. She touches the “Complete” button when she is done with her task.
- Amy enters the reason for the call: bathroom, fall, or other reasons. Data is collected for management review.
Many mobile nurse call systems use an invasive RTLS to track staff’s every move. inform allows for self-reporting, an improvement over the “Big Brother” RTLS’s used by other facilities. Facilities who use inform still receive essential information; like:
- Who placed the call
- When the call was placed
- Where the resident placed the call
- What type of call station was used
- Why the call was placed
- Which staff member answered the call
- How long it took the staff to respond to and complete the call
4 Reasons to Upgrade Your Nurse Call System
1. You’re Still Wired Only
inform is one of the most advanced nurse call systems on the market. Your wired nurse call system might as well be from the Stone Age. A wired only system relays information to staff inefficiently, increasing response times and decreasing customer satisfaction. inform connects wireless pendants, wall mounted call stations, bedside monitors, and mobile devices into one easy to use interface.
2. You’re Missing Out on Valuable Data
inform provides management with a wealth of information on call response times, call frequency, RTLS, and staff performance. Assisted living and outindividual facilities alike are using data from the inform system to reduce waste, improve average response times, boost individual health, and provide clients with proof their loved ones are being cared for. inform’s easy to use RTLS is less invasive than other systems, and keeps track of who performed what task with which individual. Facilities who use a mobile nurse call system like inform have better customer and staff satisfaction.
3. Your Community is Too Loud
An assisted living or outindividual facility isn’t exactly the most peaceful place in the world. Staff are responding to calls, lights are flashing, alarms are beeping, people are coughing… It’s just plain loud. Now imagine you’re trying to sleep or recover from surgery. inform reduces the need for loud alarms and bright lights by funneling all nurse calls into a single, quiet interface. Studies show that excessive lights and noise cause confusion and distress in dementia individuals. Facilities with inform report improved individual satisfaction.
4. You’re Too Slow
In an age of emails and texting, we want instant satisfaction. Facilities who rely on wired only nurse call systems have higher response times, and lack the data necessary to demonstrate value. Mobile nurse call systems like inform provide medical facilities with a wealth of data they use to reduce response times and improve resident satisfaction. In fact, facilities who use inform report response times four minutes below the industry average. Medical facilities use data from inform to demonstrate value to potential and existing clients alike.
Benefits of Using a Mobile Nurse Call System
- Increase occupancy with satisfied residents and families
- Attract referral sources with data-driven results
- Uncover new revenue sources with mobile technology efficiency
Deliver the highest level of care
- Provide faster care with multiple applications on a single device
- Enable proactive care with point of care data trends
- Give peace of mind to residents and families
Improve operational efficiency
- Increase staff accountability with real-time alert tracking
- Optimize staff time with two-way communication
- Create a team environment with optimized workflows
Connect with future-proof technology
- Easily scale up with a securely engineered solution
- Monitor performance with real-time business data
- Integrate with other apps through API integration
Nursing home and assisted living center safety requirements are always changing. Make sure your facility meets the latest NFPA 99, UL 1069, and ADA regulations by using an up-to-date Cornell nurse call system.