Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
CB-4002, 2 Conductor / 22 gauge, Gray
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4000 Visual Nurse Call System.
NEC Article 800, 760; UL Listed C(UL)US CMR OR FPLR (UL), RoHS Compliant
- Description: 22 AWG 2 Conductor Bare Copper, Non-Shielded Non-Plenum, UL Listed C (UL) US CMR OR FPLR (UL)
- Conductor Description: 22 AWG (7/30 Bare Copper)
- Insulation: PVC .008
- Color Code: Black/White
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: PVC .018"
- Jacket Color: Gray Jacket with Blue Stripe
- Marking: SMARTWIRE DEVICE / ZONE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 AWG C(UL)US CMR OR FPLR (UL) 75C ROHS MADE IN THE USA
- Overall Diameter: .126" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 9 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 20 pF/Ft. Nom.
- Impedance: 94 Ohms/Mft.
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: 0C to 75C/ 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 425102