CB-4004 4 Conductor / 18 Gauge Cable, Gray
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4000 Visual Nurse Call System.
NEC Article 800, 760; UL Listed C(UL)US CMR OR FPLR (UL), RoHS Compliant
- Description: 18 AWG 4 Conductor Bare Copper, Non-Shielded Non-Plenum, UL Listed C (UL) US CMR OR FPLR (UL)
- Conductor Description: 18 AWG (7/26 Bare Copper)
- Insulation: PVC .008
- Color Code: Black/Red/White/Green
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: PVC .018"
- Jacket Color: Gray Jacket
- Marking: SMARTWIRE DEVICE / ZONE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 AWG C(UL)US CMR OR FPLR (UL) 75C ROHS MADE IN THE USA
- Overall Diameter: .184" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 33 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 26 pF/Ft. Nom.
- Impedance: 70 Ohms/Mft.
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: 0C to 75C/ 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 427300
Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & ConditionsSystem Quote Get Help with System Design/Installation 1-800-558-8957