Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
CB-4802P Cables for Area of Rescue Assistance, Cat5e Plenum, Blue
Cable for 4800 Rescue Assistance Systems CB-4802P
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4800 Rescue Assistance System.
Type CMG/CMR Communication Cable, C(ETL), ETL Verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2
- Description: 24 AWG Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable for Data Transmission up to 350MHz. This Cable is Non-Plenum Rated and Verified to Category 5e Electricals.
- Conductor Description: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: PE
- Color Code: Pair 1: White-Blue/Blue, Pair 2: White-Orange/Orange, Pair 3: White-Green/Green, Pair 4:White-Brown/Brown
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: PVC; OD: .205” Nom
- Jacket Color: Blue Jacket
- Marking: A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 4PR CAT 5E ENHANCED (ETL) OR C(ETL) 24 AWG 350 MHZ CMR VERIFIED TO TIA/EIA 568B.2
- Overall Diameter: .205" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 25 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 17 pF/Ft.
- Impedance: 100 Ohms +- 15%
- DC Resistance: 9.38 Ohms/100m (28.6 Ohms/kft) Max
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: -20C to +60C / 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 8665619