CB-4803P SmartWire Cable for Rescue Assistance, Cat6 Plenum, Blue
Cable for 4800 Rescue Assistance Systems CB-4803P
Cornell’s SmartWire™ Cable is one of the select cables available for wiring the Cornell 4800 Rescue Assistance System.
ETL Type CMR, C(ETL) CMG
- Description: 23 AWG Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable for Data Transmission up to 550MHz. This Cable is Non-Plenum Rated and Verified to Category 6 Electricals.
- Conductor Description: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: PE
- Color Code: Pair 1: White-Blue/Blue, Pair 2: White-Orange/Orange, Pair 3: White-Green/Green, Pair 4: White-Brown/Brown
- Shield: N/A
- Drain Wire: N/A
- Jacket: FR-PVC, OD: .220” Nom.
- Jacket Color: Blue Jacket
- Marking: A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 4/23 VERIFIED (ETL) CAT 6 C(ETL) US CMR CMG 9700851
- Overall Diameter: .220" Nom.
- Cable Weight: 28 Lbs/Mft.
- Capacitance: 4.6 nF/100m Nominal
- DC Resistance: 6.66 Ohms/100m Max/ 2.5% Max
- Temperature and Voltage Rating: +60C / 300 Volt
- Length: 1,000 ft. +/-5%
- Made in the USA, 775609
Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & ConditionsSystem Quote Get Help with System Design/Installation 1-800-558-8957