Get the system you need.
Audio and visual nurse call systems for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and outpatient medical clinics.
Traditional lights, buttons and pull cords are smartphone/WiFi integrated. Let us know what you’re trying to do and we’ll take care of you.
Order by Noon CST for possible same day shipping*
*See Terms & Conditions
SD-400, Smoke Detector, Wired
Smoke Detector Alarm - SD-400 Wired Smoke/Heat Detector
Wired Smoke Detectors can be integrated with the CORNELL 4000 Visual Nurse Call System. The SD-400 smoke/heat detector features an onboard sounder, a smoke and heat sensor, an LED set and local test capability.
When used with a Cornell system, this device monitors smoke/heat detection continually. A 9VDC battery is provided for back-up in the event building power is lost.
Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes.
- Dimensions: 6.5” Diameter x 2.66”
- Power: 120VAC
- Back-Up Battery: Alkaline 9VDC
- Operating Environment: 40-100°F Indoor Non-Condensing
- Sounder: 90db @ 10 feet, Temporal output
- Contacts: Form A/C
- Tandem Connection: Up to 6 units
- Agency Listing(s): UL 217, UL 1730, NFPA 72, CSFM, BFP, MSFM